cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

No internet Connection

Go to solution

HI could one of the admins from BT please look into my line as open reach have tried to speed up my line. They done what they called a lift and shift however I now have no internet at all and was told it was stuck in the system. 

Could someone please look into this. 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: No internet Connection

Go to solution

Have you tried phoning CS 03301234150 as they should be able to help 

Do you have a dial tone?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: No internet Connection

Go to solution

Yes have dial tone the hub is flashing orange 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Total Frustration!!!!

Go to solution

Hi Could some one from BT please get to the bottom of my issue please. Openreach Attended my property on Friday 24th Feb they were here all day!. The guy that was trying to get the line speed back somehow manged to disconnect  my service. He said I'm sorry i have bad news I've put you onto another fibre port and it can take 24 hours to through. 

He said if your service is not working Saturday give me a call direct and he would try and help. To my surprise his mobile was turned off. 

I have made several calls to BT and they book engineers but they get cancelled. Today i get a text message saying the fault should now be fixed, its clearly not. I don't know why Openreach are so inept and fail to see that i don't have an active connection. The whole situation is a complete mess. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Re: Total Frustration!!!!

Go to solution

Hi @roco1970, sorry that the engineer has left you with no service. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

Cheers

John

Message 6 of 6

Fibre Fixed

Go to solution

My line has now been fixed for 2 weeks and it stayed connected for the 2 weeks my line stats are looking good . 

Screenshot (17).png

0 Ratings