cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Ultrafast fibre for my neighbours but not me. What is going on?

I live in a small development of 3 new builds on an already existing road (it’s not like one of those massive new developments). When I had my line put in by Openreach 2 years ago the man said that full fibre was coming to my area soon. I’ve checked my neighbour’s availability over the last year or so and they ALL have full fibre including one of the 3 new builds next to me, however myself and the other remaining new build don’t. I’ve been trying to figure out how to get in touch with openreach to explain what’s happened here because how is that even possible. That everyone on the whole street has it including one of the same new builds but us two don’t. Can anyone help?! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Ultrafast fibre for my neighbours but not me. What is going on?

if you already have BT broadband can you enter phone number and post results  this should show what is available to you

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

This is my property 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

0D6946D4-0E1B-4DEC-A220-7657C5409B59.jpeg216AD6A1-5DD4-4F3E-9A34-4286CC0B719F.jpeg

The one with 69 on the top is my address and the blacked out one is my new build neighbour who you can clearly see if using the same cabinet and area. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

the dslchecker certainly does not show FTTP is available to you but doers for your neighbour  for FTTP being on same cabinet is immaterial as FTTP does not come from cabinet

you can try phoning FTTP TEAM and explaining about neighbours and they may be able to help or clarify why FTTP not available to you 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings