cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

When?

Other properties not too far from me have Fibre, I'm still sitting on 25Mbs. Going on the BT website verifies that 25Mb is my best speed at the moment. Is there anyway to find out what BT's plans are in my area please?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: When?

@Thompson218 

Its nothing to do with BT Retail, you would need to ask Openreach.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @Thompson218 Thanks for posting, you can check if your area is in the full fibre build rollout and register for updates on the Openreach website.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Thanks for the replies. The Openreach website says we are building in your exchange but may have paused. Also that some areas within the exchange area may not be reached. So no further forward really.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @Thompson218,

That's disappointing all you can do is keep an eye on the website, Openreach does update it regularly. 

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Ok. 

Thanks all for your inputs.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Had the same issue, just say between now and 2026. Sadly for BT another provider has already installed full fibre. So after many years will be ditching BT. Shame open reach didn't get their act together.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

The Alt Net Building in your area also needs to get their act together to build in another area that they’re not don’t you think?