cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

late delivery of upgrade

Please advise,

I ordered full fibre 100 on the 29th March 22 and for all sorts of reasons relating to missed dates, problems locating existing ducting, installing wrong cables, none of above attributed to me, I acquired full fibre on the 14th July22

During the discussions with the various call centre personnel I was informed that compensation would be available and was even given an approx £200 figure that had been accrued up to mid June. (most of this was down to openreach contractors not arriving to complete their works)

When asking about the compensation I was informed that it didn't apply as I had broadband (22mbs) during this period 

as an aside they started billing me for full fibre from April

I have had two phone calls with 150 and each time they made a goodwill gesture of around £50

I am inclined to write to the Onbudsman but before I do would appreciate your comments

Regards

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: late delivery of upgrade

Ring the FTTP team on 0800 587 4787.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

For information. The Ombudsman will not become involved until you have exhausted the BT complaints procedure and received a deadlock letter from BT

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks DS

I have had the conversation with FTTP as you suggested and no joy.

They said that all the info the Ombudsman requires is logged in my account details and they would retrieve it as required so I will dig out the address and write to them

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Making a complaint to the Ombudsman. See part about when the Ombudsman will deal with any complaints.

Can I Complain to Ombudsman Services? | Ombudsman Services (ombudsman-services.org)

0 Ratings