cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Audio lag on Xbox Series X app

Hi, I am having issues with audio being out of sync on the Xbox Series X BT Sport app. It is only present on BT sport ultimate chanel. 

If watching at 1080p on the normal channels, the audio is sync normally.

Is it a known issue? Any advice please? Many thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Audio lag on Xbox Series X app

I am also having the same issue.

The app originally stuttered, no matter what settings I changed on my TV, but that problem went away and was replaced by the sound sync problem.

Seems to only effect BT Sport Ultimate for me too. 

Lots of other people having the same issue when I looked over old threads, some on the PS5 app, some Amazon Firestick. Haven't seen anyone else mention Xbox though, but I imagine it's a similar issue effecting different apps. 

What TV have you got out of interest? I never had an issue on my old TV, Samsung, but I now have an LG C1 OLED.

I haven't tinkered with any settings on the Xbox yet, could be because I'm in Game Optimiser mode on the TV. I need to fiddle with some settings and see if I can fix it. Some other threads, with answers from BT staff have eluded to maybe issues with refresh rates and stuff. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Audio lag on Xbox Series X app

I get the exact same issue. Haven’t found a solid way to sort it, sometimes after leaving the channel on for a few mins it may auto adjust, sometimes just closing the app and launching again a few times does the trick, but neither is 100% consistent.

I’ve started watching ultimate on a firestick for now. 

0 Ratings