cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

How to cancel a BT Sport Monthly Pass

Go to solution

I signed up to a BT Sport Monthly Pass to watch a couple of sporting events and the information posted on the BT site clearly states you can cancel at anytime by going to MYBT - BT Sport Monthly Pass and selecting CANCEL.  What a surprise (Not) - There is no cancel option.  Once again BT make it easy to take money but make it as difficult as possible to cancel anything. 

Any body out there able to offer advice on this before I cancel all of BT contracts (Broadband, Landline & Mobiles) 

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: How to cancel a BT Sport Monthly Pass

Go to solution

try phoning CS 03301234150 and they should be able to cancel for you

terminating your BT broadband etc if still in contract could be very expensive with termination fees

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for the contact number.  I eventually found the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION button on the BT site - hidden away in the section of MYBT that lists your Products & Services.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

same problem here. Can you set out the steps to follow to find how to cancel the monthly pass? tried to find it following your previous message, but couldnt...

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi! Can you please guide me to the Cancel Subscription button. I've been looking endlessly for hours and still have no idea where it is.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @patrick7 and @thejario you can opt out of the BT Spor...

Go to solution

Hi @patrick7 and @thejario you can opt out of the BT Sport monthly pass on the homepage after logging into MyBT. 

If you've reused a BT ID that you previously used for other BT services there may be more than one account number associated with your ID. If that's the case you need to make sure you've selected the correct account number from the drop-down option. I hope that helps.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings