cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

2 accounts

Hi, I moved house just short of 2 years ago and changed my package whilst doing so. I was told, with 2 weeks til the end of my original package it was to be discontinued, cancelled that direct debit and a new account opened. I noticed after a few months that there were 2 accounts to my one email address but never thought twice of it. Nearly 2 years on, I'm getting letters from Lowell debt recovery saying I owe £112 on behalf of BT from from 2020! I've been with BT since and never heard anything, had any letters, nothing. Now I've noticed it's been whacked on my credit file saying I've defaulted this month! What the hell???? I was told that the old account was cancelled and some dimwit obviously didn't do it when I'd asked. Absolute joke. I've just signed up to a new two year contract from March but seriously thinking of cancelling it. What a joke. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: 2 accounts

Hi @Mattc81,

Welcome to our Community.

I am so sorry to read about how this all went wrong. I'd like to offer you my team's help. We will go over both of your accounts and do our best to help you with this. I'm sending you a private message with some details that I need before we can help.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings