cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Another reward card issue

Go to solution

Hi

I can not find the link to claim my reward card. Looked on the forum pages for an answer but the answer is always we will send you a private message.

Come on BT there are 1000's of messages about issues claiming the reward card something is obviously wrong with your system.

Do you not care or is it deliberately difficult, so some people just don't claim?

New customer

Ian  

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Another reward card issue

Go to solution

Hi @IanE1 and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems claiming your reward. Can you just confirm have all the orders closed and your service are now connected?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Yes all connected as of 9th March.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@IanE1 I'm really sorry about that. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @IanE1, I sent you a Private Message yesterday for some further information. Please would you check this and reply to me and I'll get this sorted for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @IanE1, sorry it wasn't a simple query to fix. I've been keeping an eye on your case since we last spoke on the 5th and the reward card has now been arranged for you. 

You should receive it within 30 days of the the 12th when it was ordered. Check your emails and keep an eye on what is sent to your junk/spam folder. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings