cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

BT/EE advent

I have won a prize on the BT/EE advent but i cannot see what it is nor have I had an email with the evoucher.  I have called the number on the alert and after 45 minutes waiting the person on the other end didn't know what i was talking about and advised to talk to EE, which I did and they advise they don't run it and sent me a number which was the same one I just called.  Can anyone help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT/EE advent

Are you a BT customer or an EE customer?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Hi im a BT customer, i havent had any response from BT either so feeling a bit at a loss.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Sounds more like a scam, there are usually quite a few of those trying to see if you take the bait, and they know your phone number is active.

But look here https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Offers-Add-ons/Won-on-advent-calendar-but-not-showing-what/td-p/121058...

And https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/ee-advent-calendar-4047462

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Thanks, i have been using the same link from my email to open each day so I wasnt sure if it was or not.  Hopefully BT can clear it up if i get a response.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Apparently it is an EE promotion and nothing to do with BT retail. 

You should post on the EE forum and they may be able to help you.

Solved: Advent Calendar - The EE Community

Message 7 of 11

They said they arent running it, iv no idea then.  

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

@gg30340wrote:

Apparently it is an EE promotion and nothing to do with BT retail. 

You should post on the EE forum and they may be able to help you.

Solved: Advent Calendar - The EE Community

I got mine, they're from the BT domain not EE, I don't have contact info for support though.

Richie_0-1671487445493.png

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Thanks did you call BT support?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Hi @sarcon85 

You would have been able to see what you won on the day by pressing the 'click to reveal' button which would take you to your advent calendar. No worries, on Day 19 we gave out Greggs vouchers - congratulations!

Please allow up to 7 days to receive this from noreply@myglobaloptions.com. You can continue to check your advent calendar to see if you have won anything else in the meantime.

And just to clear up any confusion in the thread - this is a promotion run by EE for both EE and BT customers.

Any other questions, happy to answer.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings