cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT can't show any personalised deals at the moment

Go to solution

Hi.

For a couple of weeks now, when I've gone to review what deals are available to me on My BT I've been getting the message "Sorry, we can't show you any personalised deals at the moment. But there's nothing to stop you checking out our current offers for broadband, TV, landline and TNT Sports".

I think it started when I had to activate TNT Sports / Discovery+ which I have included as part of my EE mobile plan - a third account has now appeared under my BT account, for TNT Sports (the other two are for my Broadband and Phone with BT; and for my BT Sports through EE, which has now ceased).

I'll be reaching the end of my Broadband and Phone contract mid-December, so I'm keen to see what offers become available - but have been checking every so often anyway. I did call yesterday, but the advisor couldn't offer anything much - probably because I haven't quite reached the three month point before my contract ends. I therefore want to keep an eye on what offers are available online, but each time I get the message above.

It looks like others have had this problem before, and have required assistance from a Moderator. I'd be grateful if a Moderator could help out with this one as well. Thanks!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT can't show any personalised deals at the moment

Go to solution

@JohnC2  Saw you're online. Any chance you could help with this?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

try phoning the retentions team 08007831401

or you can try options team 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks. I did call BT before posting - they couldn't offer anything much, but I want to be able to check online every so often as I reach the end of my current contract to see what's offered.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @pog2005

Thanks for your posts and welcome back!

I am sorry for the problems you're having viewing your account info when you log into your BTID.  I appreciate the time you've have spent on the phone trying to get this resolved.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @pog2005 .

I'm glad we were able to get this sorted for you.

All the best

David

0 Ratings