cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can’t claim my reward

Go to solution

Hi my email came to say I can claim my reward but when I click on it and then choose the correct account it just goes to a blank page .

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can’t claim my reward

Go to solution

do you have more than 1 BT account?  if so phone CS 03301234150 and they should be able to remove old account

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Yes I have old accounts on there but you can choose which account you got the reward from . 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @White68,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your reward card. If you have more than one account showing on your My BT, this can cause issues when claiming the reward. Send me your details, I'll remove that old account and help you claim the reward.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @White68 

I've processed that claim for you today and it will be with you soon.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings