cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Can’t view account

I’ve been with BT for over a year but I’ve never been able to view my account details or bills online. I can login, but if I try to see bills or my usage it says there’s a problem or we can’t show your details right now. I raised it when speaking to the chat team about another issue and they said they would raise a complaint on my behalf, but all that did was trigger a text telling me if I didn’t login to MyBT to say I was still having an issue they would automatically close the complaint - there was nothing to respond to when I logged in, so the complaint was closed. Help!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can’t view account

Hi @hll and welcome.

Sorry you've not been able to view your bills etc online. I can help. I'll need a few details so check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @hll 

Thank you for sending in your details and for speaking to me the other day. My Colleagues in the My BT Team have got back to me to say that they've made a few changes and believe they've fixed the issue. 

Please could you check if the issue has been resolved? If you are still getting the same error, please could you take a screenshot and drop me a reply with those details.

Kind regards,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

🆗 Re: Can’t view account

IMG_7844.png

 Apologies, missed the email

on Friday- still can't view bills

etc

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

🆗 Re: Can’t view account

Hi @hll,

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm sorry that hasn't fixed the issue, I'll chase this with the My BT Team and I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @hll,

The My BT Team have got back to me to say they have made a few changes, please can you check to see if you can view your account information?

Thanks, 

Paddy

0 Ratings