cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Can't view bills and services in My BT App

Hi,
I am receiving an error message, when clicking on 'your bills or your usage button' in My BT app:
"Sorry, your billing and usage isn't available at the moment."
"We're fixing a fault with My BT, so please try again later"

This has been like this since I downloaded the App. Is this because I also have 2 old accounts? It means I also can't set up Discovery + as my TV services are also unavailable. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks
Ronnie
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't view bills and services in My BT App

try the billing team and get old accounts removed and see if that solves your problem

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Thanks a million - I'll contact them now.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Ronnie59 👋
If the problem with the app continues (which seems to happen with many apps for companies e.g. mobile phone, energy, insurance etc) then there is another way to quickly connect with your account.
Using your phones internet search engine, connect to the website you need and login. Once logged in, tap the 3 vertical dots in the top RH corner (this is for an android phone, I'm unsure what the same option is for an iPhone) and select 'Add to Home screen'. This will add a shortcut to your screen and will (hopefully) work in the same way as using a desktop.
Hope this helps x x x

0 Ratings