cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cashback through TopCashback has been declined

I placed an order for broadband on 11th May and my cashback initially tracked but yesterday it was declined, who do i need to speak to to get this resolved as this was the reason why i chose BT over staying with Sky.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cashback through TopCashback has been declined

Hi @thebarrettbox,

Thanks for reaching out.

I read your other posts. It's good to see that you've opened a ticket with Topcashback as they're supposed to investigate this and contact BT directly for support.

If it doesn't show tracked on the 1st of June, come through to me here so I can help you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @DanielS @Daniel, unfortunately my cashback has still not tracked and is still showing as declined

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@thebarrettbox I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to chase this up for you.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm really sorry about the delay getting back to you. I sent a chaser on Wednesday as I still hadn't heard anything then and am yet to hear back but I want to assure you that I haven't forgotten about this case. We're reliant on third-party companies to process these claims on our behalf so they can take longer than we would like to resolve and as soon as I have an update I will get back to you.

Thanks

Neil

BT Community Moderator

0 Ratings