cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Compensation

i joined BT in july my services were 6 days late, i was advised i would receive compensation as an engineer came out didn’t actually fix anything and then another one came out a few days after. I’ve reached out multiple times, advised it would be added to my august bill which never happened. August i was advised it would be added into sept. I’ve just received my bill and still haven’t received this. I work from home so i had to lose out on wages due to this and im still trying to chase anyone have any suggestions? 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Compensation

@Zaraa444wrote:

I’ve reached out multiple times, advised it would be added to my august bill which never happened. August i was advised it would be added into sept. I’ve just received my bill and still haven’t received this.

There's no reason for it not to be added whilst you're on the phone, the delayed provision compensation is £5.83 for every extra day you have to wait.

@Zaraa444wrote:

I work from home so i had to lose out on wages due to this and im still trying to chase anyone have any suggestions? 

You won't be compensated for any loss of earnings, BT residential terms state the services are essentially for entertainment purposes, loss of earnings if on Business account terms.
The Automatic Compensation of £5.83 covers more than the daily rental, the rest is made up of compensation for the failings and inconvenience.