cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Content partner not showing

Hi

I got the package that included 1 year game pass. I spoke to the people on BT chat and then on the phone, they didn’t believe me that the content partner section wasn’t showing.

It seems that it’s related to dormant accounts causing the issue? My account says multiple accounts but there’s no drop-down for it. It says I am the account holder too. I just want to be able to redeem this, they should just send activation codes via email as it would be much easier.

Thanks 🙂 

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Content partner not showing

Hi @nickc25, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. It sounds like you've an old account also linked to your BTID.

If you have then the quickest way of fixing this is to set up another BTID with an email address that has not been used as a BTID before and it will work ok.
If you don't have another email address you can use I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll raise the request to get the current BTID fixed. 
Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

So sign up with BT with another email and then add it to my account for it to show? 

I got the email and text to say go to content partner and there’s no content partner on there, spent several hours yesterday and gave up 😞

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Or do I change the email address on the account to something that’s not been used before? Ideally I wouldn’t want to do that but if it’s just for a workaround then I’ll give it a try. The staff at the call centre have no idea how to fix it. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Hi @nickc25 ,

Can you set up an new BTiD with an email address you haven't used before and then add your account details. That should solve the poblems as per @JohnC2 advice. Let me know how it goes and if we need to step in we have your details (thanks for sending them over).

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

How do I get a bt ID? I just went so sign up as account holder and then it’s asking for my ID? 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

It’s not letting me create another BT account without  a BT ID. Unless you’re wanting me to buy something else? I’m on the verge of just cancelling after all this fiasco tbh, not swinging toward buying something else…

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Hi @nickc25 I'm sorry, I don't think you're following the steps to create a new BT ID. You don't need to buy anything else. 

If you click on this link Create BT ID it will bring you to the right page to enter your BT account information and set up a new BT ID. 

I'll send you a private message so you can contact us with your details if you need any further help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

Hi, so create new ID but put the old ID in anyway? The BT-loads of numbers thing? I wish I should share a screenshot. But when I go to create a new one, it’s asking for the old ID in the process? 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

GB283688xx is the BT ID I have, so create a new one but put that in the field? Can I switch back email address though because I really don’t want to have to check some random email address each time to check for bills etc 

0 Ratings