cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Content partner not showing

I changed it to some random email that I’d never used and content partners has not appeared. Thanks for your help but think I’ll just maybe give up on it for now and wait for them to deal with the complaint. It should 100% just be sent as a redemption code email. 

thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

@nickc25 It can take 24 to 48 hours for the content partners section to appear after setting up the BT ID. I can see your details in our queue and we'll get back to you when you're at the top of our list. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Hiya, it showed up as “my offers” and I was able to do it. Now that it’s done, it’s showing as “content partners”.

Is there any way of changing the email back or do I need to put this email on my device just for BT? Thanks for your help 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Hi @nickc25, thanks for the update and glad you've been able claim the Game Pass. 

You can change the BTID username back now if you wish by logging in to My BT and selecting Profile from the Settings link. From here you can scroll down and select the 'Edit' option beside your BT ID username and change it to the other email address.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings