cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

End of Line Rental Saver

This has probably been asked numerous times, but, my LRS ends in October 2022 and my Fibre minimum term ends in January 2023.

I want to consider my options in January and I'm prepared to pay monthly line rental until January. If I do that will it start a 12 months term contract for line rental in October?

I want the line rental end to be the same as Fibre but if the line rental does start a 12 months contract, both would still be out of step.

Information on this would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: End of Line Rental Saver

You can renew line rental saver without it changing the minimum term, if you did decide to leave, LRS is refundable for each full month remaining.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Richie. Yes, now I remember seeing that when looking for information about this.

That's exactly what i will do.👍

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

To follow on from the above. This is what I received in an e-mail confirmation of LRS payment.

"There's a 12-month minimum term. You've got 14 days from the day your service starts to cancel Line Rental Saver and get a refund, but you'll have to pay for anything you've used up to the date you cancel. "

Which contradicts their website stating that it may be cancelled at any time and a refund of any unused months?

Without sifting through the Ts & Cs I would not trust what the website states!

0 Ratings