cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Equipment Returned, proof retained, no way to inform BT

Go to solution

Hi,

Similar to many that have posted here before, I returned my router in the prepaid envelope. I have proof of postage and it is confirmed delivered to the Scottish hub 42 days ago. However continue to get aggressive texts threatening a charge. I can see no way to contact anyone about this, and don't seem to be able to DM the moderators in this forum that have responded previously, therefore requiring this post. If someone could DM me and resolve, that would be great.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Equipment Returned, proof retained, no way to inform BT

Go to solution

Call BT 0330.1234.150 with your Proof of Postage and they can update your account to reflect the items have been returned.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Honestly, I would really rather not go through the process of calling, as I am out of the country from tomorrow. On previous forum posts moderators have said they can get this solved and will DM the requestor.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @gemmel,

It would be quicker to call in to the number that @gg30340 posted.

However, I can help you with this. I'm going to send you a private message that you can reply back to my team through.

Please note, it can take 3-5 working days for us to get back to you after you've replied to my private message.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

They only normally assist when all other avenues have been tried and failed.  The lines are open till 9pm.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @gemmel Thanks for getting in touch with your tracking reference. I've updated our records and marked the equipment as returned.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings