cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

FTTP & Moving from BT to EE, 'auto undo order'? :(

Hi all

Looking for some advice please. I recently agreed to a full fibre/FTTP upgrade, and whilst the order was in progress a better offer became available.

I was advised by the BT customer services rep to let the install happen at the current package (Fibre 100) then call back once complete, and as part of the cooling off period re-evaluate the offers and choose something new.

I did this as suggested and the day after my install phoned BT customer services. I was offered a migration to EE to full fibre for a small price increase which I accepted and agreed the documents on. The order/VOL reference was trackable via bt.com and all looked good.  A few days later the EE router was dispatched. All going to plan so far, switch over date is a couple of weeks away.

Now I've just received an email requesting return of the new EE router. On looking on bt.com/track orders, I appear to have had my order cancelled on 4th April and an email requesting return of the new router.

I now have a new 'auto undo order' showing under my BT account too, but there has been zero communication from BT about this and it's not anything I've requested.

I'm really confused as to what's going on. Is anyone able to shed any light on 'auto undo orders', and where I might stand with the new package and price I had agreed?

Any advice appreciated, 

Spartan1017

0 Ratings