cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Financial loss

This sounds good. I literally cannot believe EE are getting away with this. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Just a sales person on commission then. It keeps happening...

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

@pettit1988 wrote:

This sounds good. I literally cannot believe EE are getting away with this. 

It is not just EE to blame. BT are complicit in this either through bad training or sheer deceit when dealing with customers.

Lodge a complaint and if you get no joy go to the Ombudsman. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

So I did lodge a complaint and then I had an email saying it’s been closed. I spoke with the ombudsman and I have to give them 8 weeks to resolve it from the date of my complaint (even if it gets closed) my only way to fast track this is to get a deadlock letter from EE. They said that either I leave EE and the issue then gets closed, or I raise another complaint and a manager will call me in 5 days (which takes me a day from cooling off deadline) if a complaint is raised again, then I get no deadlock letter. 

it seems the only training their getting right now is how to play the system and fraudulently hoax people over to them 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

As already posted, just wait for a moderator to contact you on this thread and see what assistance is offered.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

The thing I don’t understand is why they are continuing to not fix the issue. They know I’m going to the ombudsman and I’m sure the ombudsman charge them to look in to it, and if its favoured that I’ve been mislead or miss sold, then surely there’s risk of fraud/compensation too 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Brilliant. Thank you all for your help. 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

Hi @pettit1988 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're not happy at the way things have been handled. I'm sure we can get you some help with this. I've dropped you a private message so you can get in touch. Once we have the details we'll look into it for you.

Cheers

David