cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Game pass ultimate - cant control subscription

Good afternoon,

Could you please help me?

I want to control my subscription via xbox/microsoft and I cant because it says that its managed by BT/EE.

This subscription will end 01.01.24 and I don't want to renew it, but want to cancel it.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Nuno Marques

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Game pass ultimate - cant control subscription

if you are a BT customer then you should be able by going to MYBT to stop the auto renewal

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Well i am not a direct customer, i bought a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate from Eneba and when I activated it, this message appears to be, managed by BT/EE.

Microsoft told me to ask for help here.

Can you help me?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

as you are not a BT customer unlikely you will get help   see this thread especially mod post at the end 

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/How-can-I-revert-control-of-my-Xbox-account-back-to-Micro...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hello all, good morning and Happy new year,

Well, in this thread, the most of users were helped by mods of BT community and they have sorted this problem with MS.

Could not one of them help me in the same way?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

as I posted already as you are not a BT customer then you need to go to microsoft to sort out your account or the person that sold you the pass.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Microsoft told me that this matter was sorted by BT.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@MrExon 

you are not a BT customer

0 Ratings