cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Halo 3 +

I had a letter offering me Halo 3 + for £5 extra per month, phoned to accept but was told it was a printing error, same offer was on BTs web site , tried to book it but was blocked , is this legal 🤔

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Halo 3 +

I got the same later the day. I will not be upgrading to Halo 3+. Even if it is the offer BT say it is for £5 extra a month. I also still got just under 12 months to go on my BT FTTC broadband.

Never looked online to see if it was the same offer.

Would also like to know if this really is the BT offer or if its been sent out to customers by mistake. As not the first time BT has offered a deal/discount and when you try and get it they say it's been a mistake.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I spoke to three advisers today and they all said there’s no such offer , I sent them screenshots of the online offer and a pic of the letter, they all said it’s a mistake. I can’t understand how they can cover this up, I was willing to take up the offer but couldn’t. I’ve put in a complaint but I think BT should honour this offer.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Thats good that you have put in a complaint. Hope they will look into your complaint. 

BT should not be sending out letters offering a deal then sayings it's been a mistake.

As I have said it's not the first time BT has done this.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I am going to take this further if I don’t get any satisfaction, I will check out the legal aspect, BT can’t send out offers then deny it’s not available and must be a mistake 

Message 6 of 7

Do let us know how you get on with your complaint.

Darren

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Yes I’ll keep you posted, I’m not going to let this go