cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 125

Re: How can I revert control of my Xbox account back to Microsoft?

Same issue here. Can’t extend Gamepass Ultimate because BT are in control of the account.

Can I get this updated please?

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 125

Someone did message me but Ive heard nothing, i have even raise a complaint as i am stuck too as i cant renew or anything

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 125

Hi @FreddiesMummy & @Ajax117

Thanks for your posts and welcome back!

I am sorry you guys are having this problem.  I have sent each of you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 125

Replied, thanks

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 125

Hi Dan,

I tried calling you back this afternoon.  Sorry I wasn't able to reach you.

I just wanted to double check that you've now been able to revert your Game Pass control back to Microsoft.  Can you drop me a reply when you get the chance please?  I'll hold off until Tuesday, just in case there is anything else you'd like to ask me.  If there is no word back by then I'll go ahead and close things off from here.

All the best,

Robbie

Your BT Community guide

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 125

Hi Robbie, 

it is still showing as being managed by BT and when I go to the BT account is telling me I can add it. 
its not resolved

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 125

Hi @Tafffan, thanks for checking for us and sorry it's still not resolved. I'll let @RobbieMac know and he'll chase this up for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 125

Hi

Someone just called me but I was unable to take your call. My account still shows as being managed by BT/EE.

Colin

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 125

Looking at this thread reinforces my resolve not to let BT have any control whatsover over my own main Xbox Account.

I am pleased that some have eventually managed to regain control over their own Xbox Accounts after moderators intercede on their behalf and it is only fair that the relieved victims  then thank the moderators for interceding on their behalf but what a rubbish system is this? 

Where BT take control over peoples Xbox Accounts and sometimes BT customers then need to go, cap in hand, to moderators on this forum to escape from BTs Control over their own main Xbox Accounts.

Message 50 of 125

Hi there,

Please could you tell me how to revert control back to Microsoft please,auto renewal has been switched off but hasnt reverted back.

THanks

darren

0 Ratings