cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 125

Re: How can I revert control of my Xbox account back to Microsoft?

Hi @georgemei

Welcome and thanks for your post.

I am sorry for the problems you're having managing your Xbox Game Pass.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

@FreddiesMummy Sorry for the delay with yours.  I see John was giving you a hand with this so I'll ask him to pick again when he is back tomorrow.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 125

Hi @FreddiesMummy, sorry the team hasn't been in touch or resolved this yet. I'll chase them now for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 125

Hello

Can I have an update, im now 3 weeks been locked out of renewing my gamepass because of this issue.

Many thanks

Colin

0 Ratings
Message 64 of 125

Hi @Ajax117,

I am sorry that this is still ongoing.

@RobbieMac is out of the office today but he had scheduled to check this tomorrow.

I've sent him a message to let him know that you were in touch. He will chase it up with the team for you.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 65 of 125

Hi would anyone be able to help me?

I opted out of auto renew, my game pass has expired and I would like to revert it back to Microsoft

0 Ratings
Message 66 of 125

Hi Daniel

is there a contact number for the team dealing with this as this is causing me a little too much stress as i also share my gamepass with my partners children.

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 67 of 125

Hi @arj7 I'm sorry about that, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll raise this with our Xbox team.

@Ajax117 I'm so sorry they don't have a direct dial number, I'll ask @RobbieMac to chase this up with them today.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 68 of 125

Thanks very much. 

It's odd because I can't play any games now, even offline ones where I have the disc 😔

0 Ratings
Message 69 of 125

I was told via a phone call that this is fixed now and the case is closed. I still however am not in control of my account and I still cannot redeem codes. I keep getting the following.

Contact your subscription provider

This cannot be used with an existing subscription.
Contact your subscription provider This cannot be used with an existing subscription.
PUR-ConversionBlockedSyndicated
2D6ocIPqh0KpJ/CB.12.82
2023/08/05 - 16:00:04 UTC
0 Ratings
Message 70 of 125

Same message above for me too after it was supposed to be fixed.

A couple of days ago, online it said it could load subscription information so I thought something was going on in the system’s back end but now that the message has gone, it still shows as managed by BT/EE with no way for me to change it
0 Ratings