cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

I have just been charged £50 for the non return of a hub that had a BT tracked label on it .

Go to solution

I have been charged £50 and a very scary debt collectors letter sent to my new address . 

I am shocked that BT can do this when the box was sent back using their own tracked label .

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: I have just been charged £50 for the non return of a hub that had a BT tracked label on it .

Go to solution

did you keep receipt of postage?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: I have just been charged £50 for the non return of a hub that had a BT tracked label on it .

Go to solution

It was 2 months ago , and I cannot now find the receipt . 

Surely as it is a BT label it can be tracked . 

It is so upsetting to be billed when I know it was posted .

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

I have asked the forum mods to help and they will post here.  they are busy so could take a few days

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

thank you .

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Hayley2 and welcome.

Thanks for posting about the returns, I'm sorry for any confusion with this. I can help. I'll need a few details so check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Hayley2 Many thanks for speaking with me this afternoon, I was happy to help you get this sorted.

Neil

0 Ratings