cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

I need to delete several old BT accounts

Hello, I need to have several former BT accounts removed from my online facility. For a lot of boring reasons which I won't explain I ended up with several redundant accounts last year. A manager closed them down for me but now I've commenced with a new BT account I can still see all of the old ones listed and its annoying and causing confusion when I log in.    Looking at other similar posts I can see how the issues were resolved by a specific BT team.  Can someone help please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: I need to delete several old BT accounts

Billing should be able to sort that for you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks @rbz5416 - appreciate the advice. Saw through other posts that a moderator enabled others to delete their accounts so hoping for the same. I tried last year to have all the abortive accounts deleted and it became such a nightmare that myself and the account manager gave up!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

It's a sad reality that t often takes several calls to BT before reaching someone competent to handle your issue. So I'd urge you to try either the phone or message service again. The Mods are a very small team with a very high workload.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I appreciate that - will give it another go tomorrow!

0 Ratings