cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Landline usage record

Go to solution

I'm unable to access my current landline usage just now which is a nuisance with the new 500/700 minute packages.

Message says not available at the moment but never changes....any idea what the problem is?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Landline usage record

Go to solution

I've had the same issue since i moved from unlimited to 700 minutes on 27 July 2021.

The mods orginally looked at the isue for me please see: https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/700-Minutes-Call-Plan-Advance-Warning-on-Usage/m-p/217418...

A complaint was raised by me on 4 August 2021 separate to the mods involvement. I have had a number of calls and emails from the group dealing with my complaint and as of 25 September they were still tryning to resolve the problem and I'm due a call from them on 1 October.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for this...I would be interested to know what your update is on 1 October before I follow the same route into a complaint.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

The expected call didn't happen today. I have just checked my complaint log and it says an advisor worked on my complaint three times this morning my call is now due to happen on 5 October.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Had an updated conversation yesterday with  the person dealing with my query about lack of current call usage. The technical group are still trying to resolve the problem, I'm expecting  a scheduled call on 23 October or earlier if the problem is resolved.

allanraymond_0-1634234010600.png

ateas  has your problem been resolved, if not have you put in  a complaint?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Just checked and nothing has changed...I still can't access my ongoing usage. I did however have the normal usage displayed on my last bill.

The interesting thing is that my move from unlimited minutes to 700 mins doesn't occur until mid November but the system seems to have jumped the gun and to some extent the 700 min deal is in play...having said that, I'm still on my old deal in every other way.

I'd be interested to know if anyone still on the unlimited deal and who hasn't signed up for another deal, still has access to the ongoing usage record. I seem to be in limbo for the time being and will probably have to wait until my new deal kicks in.

I wonder if the Mods could throw any light on this issue.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

All now seems to be okay...slightly different format but perfectly comprehensive.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

You are lucky in that your problem seems to have been resolved. I still can't see my current usage and have an open complaint since 4 August 2021.

The person I have been dealing with in BT does keep me updated from time to time but he in turn is waiting for the technical boffins to resolve my problem,

I'm due to receive a call from BT tomorrow to update me on progress but generally this will only happen if there is postive news to report or it has been a while since my last contact from them.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

An  email to the CEO'S office will probably sort it out.....higher level of customer service available there.....helps if you are a shareholder!

0 Ratings