cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Logging in to mybt account

I am unable to log into my bt account from my windows10 using Google chrome,I get the login page enter my user I'd and password but I get an error of user  or password wrong. using Windows edge its OK, From my tablet and phone it's OK?it's only this website I have a problem with, I have tried clearing cookies but it just won't play ball,any ideas thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Logging in to mybt account

If every other browser and device that you use logs in ok it would appear to be either user error or a browser problem.

Are you sure you are entering the correct details or if you are using Chrome's autofill function, does it have the correct details stored.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Logging in to mybt account

Hi thanks for the reply. I don't use autofill on Google as I do use the Norton autofill which I use across all my devices. I've also tried manually filling it in. I am going to try and reinstall chrome later to see if it works. I can log on ok if I use the windows edge I've even checked the keyboard, it does look more and more as a chrome issue,but only on my desktop as my phone and tablet using chrome hasn't a problem, clearing the history and  cookies hasn't worked either, it is only that Web page that seems to have the problem.

0 Ratings