cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Mis-sold broadband and landline

Hi, I hope your all doing well. I upgraded online on the basis of a better deal of higher speed internet and the landline included. Now when I got the bill, BT are literally charging me almost £10 more which I’m not happy about. I put a complaint in, which automatically got closed when I didn’t even respond back, which I find as really bad customer service. So I opened the complaint up again, and have been waiting almost 3 days for a response back! Honestly I’m not happy with BT at all and want to leave! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Mis-sold

Hi, I hope your all doing well. I upgraded online on the basis of a better deal of higher speed internet and the landline included. Now when I got the bill, BT are literally charging me almost £10 more which I’m not happy about. I put a complaint in, which automatically got closed when I didn’t even respond back, which I find as really bad customer service. So I opened the complaint up again, and have been waiting almost 3 days for a response back! Honestly I’m not happy with BT at all and want to leave! 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Mis-sold

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Re: Mis-sold

have you checked the email confirmation of your order that it is what you ordered?

Have you checked MYBT?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Re: Mis-sold broadband and landline

Hi @satrinehawa,

What date did you place your order? Was it before our annual price changes?

The price changes took effect from the 31st of March 2023.

You can find out more about them here: Annual price change

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings