cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Misbelief

Hi I got a email this morning saying my BT had been cancelled so I phoned bt and they said at 1 o'clock in the morning I had agreed to sky taking over my account I have had numerous letters off bt asking if someone else can buy my land line as of witch I haven't even got a phone line so they set it up again and Sayed we have took the landline off your bill so is now £39.99 but I have been paying more than that for years so do they not owe me money back paying for something I didn't even have have to phone tomorrow pay £9.99 for a mini box to get delivered that we shouldn't have to pay for and with 2 kids 1 ADHD child no internet for atleast 5 days 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Misbelief

Someone has taken over your line in error, it didn't happen at 1am though, it happened around 10 days ago and BT would of notified you, which I think you claim you have received:

@Shonni89wrote:

I have had numerous letters off bt asking if someone else can buy my land line

The letters, emails and text messages are BT notifiying you that your line will be taken over and your account will cease unless you take action before the takeover.
BT do have a process to restore your services quickly, it's call Priority Back In Service (PBIS), you will need to raise a new order which I'm guessing has been done? if so confirm with BT that the PBIS team are dealing and that you've been slammed, you should have your services back by around Tuesday.