cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

My BT App

Go to solution

Hello,

Is anyone having issues with the My BT app?

For me, Your Bills and Usage just come up with "Sorry, there was a problem". Then in Your products whatever I tap on comes up with "Sorry, we can't show your details right now".

Thanks 🙂

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: My BT App

Go to solution

Hi @davidr5, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

Sorry that you're getting this error when checking your account on the app.

Check the drop down option beside your account number and see if there is another account. It could be that it is bringing up the old account first.

If that's not the cause try logging it at: https://www.bt.com/mybt and see if you able to view the account ok on a laptop/pc.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi John,

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly.

I think that may be the problem, that it is picking up an old account. Weirdly though the account number showing on the Home tab of the My BT app is correct and I don't have a drop down to change it.

At bt.com, I can log in, but it defaults to my old account number. There is no dropdown showing to change the account in the top right, except for one page Your Details, Account. For some reason only on that page do I have the dropdown to switch accounts, but the trouble is as soon as I go to a different screen such as to look at my products it flips back to the old account and none are shown. To make things even more confusing, the My Products tab is correct on the My BT app, even though I can't actually tap into any of them.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@davidr5 We'll need to take a look at that for you, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. 

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks Neil, I've just sent over the details via PM. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @davidr5 

Thanks for getting in touch, glad I was able to help with your MyBT issues.

Cheers

Stuart

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Cheers for all your help @StuartH and for getting this sorted for me.

Really impressed with the service!