cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

My BT logout button missing

I'm not sure whether it's just me,but after logging into My BT to view my latest bill, I now can't find the button to log out again. It's not in either of the drop down menus, either "Account" or "Menu". It definitely used to be there. I don't really like the idea that I'm remaining logged in. Anyone know what's going on?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: My BT logout button missing

On a web browser if you hover your mouse over the MyBT in the blue menu bar at the top of the web page a drop down box will open and the log out is directly below the MyBT button. It is the last group of options at the right hand side of the drop down box.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for the reply, but I'm sorry, that's not appearing when I hover/click on the blue menu bar in my phone's Chrome browser. The below screenshot shows what appears on my screen after I log in with my BT username and password (in fact, EVERY time I log in, I'm given an error message and asked to try later, but when I refresh the page it logs me in).

As I said, the logout option used to be there in the blue menu but it's vanished for some reason. 

Screenshot_20240422-183854.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I never access MyBT on a mobile device but on checking just now I can not find it either however if you click on the Three Dots at the top you can select "Use Desktop site" and you can then log out as I described above.

If I do eventually find where to log out on the "Mobile" site I'll post back.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thanks! For some strange reason, it does appear under the blue menu if you're in the BT Community section, but in My BT (which is the default page when logging in to view my bill) on my mobile, nothing. Very odd.

I'll be curious to hear if anyone else has this issue. I'm sure it's new, because I'm adamant that it was there before.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I am having exactly the same problem. I searched my problem on the Community and found your post and the responses so have logged onto the Community section to log out of my My BT account as I've not been able to find any other way to log out. I have always found the log off "button" in My BT account before but can't recall where. I've spent ages trying to find it - it doesn't seem to be anywhere now.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

I'm having the same problem. They've definitely hidden the logout button which used to be located under My BT menu. I have to clear the browsing history to log out. I'd rather just log out tbh!

0 Ratings