cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

No access to BT Gamepass Ultimate

Hello,

Sorry for the long post,

I'm hoping someone can help, I have spoken with several online chat advisors and BT tech support over the phone/email, but still have no access to Gamepass Ultimate,  I took out BT Full Fibre 500 back in March 2023 with 6 months free Gamepass Ultimate and then rest would be paid at £10 a month, and for 5 months this worked perfecly however when it came to the beginning of March 2024 Xbox told me my subscription had been stopped/cancelled as of 28/02/2024, So after speaking with an advisor who said it should have been reactivted  within 48 hours, yet it wasnt, they then  told me if I was to upgrade to a new contract  then this would surely sort it out.

Anim999_0-1711009305051.png

So on 11/03/24 with their help I took out BT Full Fibre 900 which included a 12 month free Gamepass Ultimate, So since the 11th of March 2024 my content partner shows that my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is Active  and I'm on a free offer period that ends  on 11/03/25, but Xbox support still tells me it was ended on 28/02/24 and so still have no access, I was then told I have to wait for a code from Microsfoft to be able to activate this subscription, Since I have been waiting since 11/03/24 and to date still no code nor no access to date, Is their anyone that can help me ?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: No access to BT Gamepass Ultimate

I have asked forum mods to see if they can help  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @Anim999, welcome to the forum and sorry for the issues with your Xbox pass. 

As you've already called in and this was referred to the Xbox team they usually contact customers via email. Please check and let me know if they've got back to you and if not we'll be happy to help you further with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

I too posted the same issue a few days back.

'imjolly' replied saying that we need to wait until the 'cooling off period' (10 days) has passed and also wait til we have paid the first bill for the new full fibre before BT provide the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 12 month activation code?

I rang Microsoft Xbox Support and they simply said to recontact BT to sort this out?

Can a Moderator please confirm with us what we need to do please as it seems there is a growing number of us with the same issue?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi John.

I havent recieved any emails from the xbox team within BT, only recieved an email direct from xbox support telling me I have to keep on at BT as its down to them to get it reactivated 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@ICEMAN-Hoyle 

although  @Anim999    problem with xbox pass the reason is totally different to your problem  cooling off is 14 days not 10

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Ah yes apologies - I wasn't paying attention, yep, completely different problem
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Anim999, thanks for getting back to me and sorry that you've not been contacted back. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll chase this up for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings