cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

No offers in MyProducts

Go to solution

Hi, 
I've recently joined in mid-July with pretty much the full suite of TV channels (HD, sports, movies etc) and broadband. 

As part of the package was 6 months free game pass and as the BT sport app is closing, there was supposed to be an activation link to switch to the Discovery+ app.

Sadly, neither of these appear in my products, only a series of greyed out options to upgrade my services.

Please can someone advise how this can be resolved, since I cannot progress with the online chat bot as it requires a BT phone number which I don't have.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: No offers in MyProducts

Go to solution

Hi @Alreadyfedup, sorry you're having trouble claiming your Game Pass. 

Do you have an old account also linked to your BTID? As this could be the cause of this problem.

If so set up another BTID with an email address that has not been used as a BTID before and it will work ok.  If you don't have another email address you can use let me know. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: No offers in MyProducts

Go to solution

@JohnC2  Thanks for the response, that has resolved my issue although it seems more of a workaround rather than fixing the actual issue.

There was a legacy account attached to the email, as we've been virgin & sky customers tv & broadband customers for over 15yrs, I'm surprised that account was not purged under a GPDR/data cleansing activity.

0 Ratings