cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Order Cancellation Pending!

Hi all can anyone here speed things up for me?! I placed a home move order on Friday for moving my bt services to my new address. I specifically asked for an upgrade to full fibre 900 at my new build property (modem already in and on) when I checked on Saturday the order said it was just moving my existing service to my new address so I cancelled. It’s now Tuesday evening and it’s still not been fully cancelled and I can’t reorder apparently after speaking to them 3 times until it has been cancelled. I need this done asap or we won’t be able to get a seamless shift across when we move in, in a couple of weeks. Can anyone here help?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Order Cancellation Pending!

Anybody?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

From previous posts you just have to wait on BT computer system completing the set routine and no manual shortcuts

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

But two days to just cancel an order?!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Checked again this morning and it’s STILL not cancelled!!! Surely someone can help on here?!!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@djpaulbailey43 wrote:

Checked again this morning and it’s STILL not cancelled!!! Surely someone can help on here?!!

This is just a customer to customer help forum. You will need to ring BT on 0800 800 150.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

I’ve done that several times and they say I have to wait till it cancels but it’s been since Saturday Now, get the feeling it’s not going to cancel without intervention 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @djpaulbailey43, welcome to the forum, and sorry you are still waiting on your home move order to be canceled. I appreciate how frustrating this must be but I can assure you that the cancellation can take longer than a standard connection order and we can't push the process through quicker. 

I'm sure the order's team is telling you the correct information but I've sent you a Private Message and we'll be happy to check the order for you. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings