cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: Reward Card claiming problem

Go to solution

Hi I am having the same problem.

I have an old account from 2016. If I click on that account it says no rewards to claim. If I click on my new account it just shows a blank strip between the BT header and BT links found at the bottom of the screen.

Please can you help me. 

Thank you. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @ALO,

I'm sorry to see that you can't claim it online.

We can look into this for you and see if we can claim it for you. I've sent you a private message with some information that I need. Once you reply back to me, one of my team will pick this up and get in touch with you over the next day or two.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @ALO, thanks for sending over your details. I've claimed the reward card for you now but I can't see a second account on your BTID. Please would you check and reply back to the Private Message I sent yesterday and let me know.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, 

Thank you. I have received the email saying it has been claimed and received detailsn on activating it.

Thank you for your help. 

🙂 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @ALO,

That's great and thank you for posting back to update the thread.

Happy spending 🙂

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi their I've had exactly the same problem could I possibly have some help with mine too thank you stuart

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@saunderz1996 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're experiencing problems claiming the reward card. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings