cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 49

Returns bags

Go to solution

Where can I get the white returns bag with prepaid label from all the online options  come back with can't supply this item. What is the point having the option and loads of explanations on how to return an item, if the main item needed is never available.  John

0 Ratings
48 REPLIES 48
Message 2 of 49

Re: Returns bags

Go to solution

Hi @Humax8715,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll be able to arrange for a returns bag to be sent.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 49

Returns bag

Go to solution

Does any one know where I can get hold of a return bag with label, all BT websites tell you where to go but when you finally get their, they tell you that it is not available.  

Message 4 of 49

Re: Returns bag

Go to solution
I'm not sure if you can request the bag manually - I think BT needs to give you something to return, then it gets sent to you
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 49

Re: Returns bag

Go to solution

Hi @Humax8715,

Thank you for taking my call today. I've ordered you a returns bag and this should arrive with you in the next 7 days.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 49

Go to solution

Hi PaddyB

Could you send me a link to get a returns bag too? I have looked for over 30 minutes trying to fink the link mentioned in emails sent to me... nothing showing. Looking on this forum shows me that I am not the only one who cannot find it.

Please help, thank you

Message 7 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @AJV1, thanks for posting and we'll be happy to get a returns package ordered for you. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the tea.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 49

Go to solution

Could you send me a link to get a returns bag too? There is no link in My BT to return equipment.

Many thanks

Message 9 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @bigsmile and welcome to our community.

I can arrange the return kit for you. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @bigsmile,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave you a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get to speak to you.

I've ordered two retund kits to be sent to your address. These should arrive in the next 7 working dates. I've sent you a PM with the details.

Thanks,

Paddy