cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Reward card

Go to solution

I’m a new customer and when I signed up it says I would receive a reward card for£110 but I’ve had nothing sent for me to claim this reward.I have also sent an email but have not had a reply 

can anyone advise how I can claim this reward 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Reward card

Go to solution

New customer but can’t claim my reward card as they have not sent me a link to claim it 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Re: Reward card

Go to solution

Hi @vicb-75 I'll send you a private message so you can send your details over and we'll ask the rewards team to look into what's happening with that.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Reward card

Go to solution

I’ve been told I’m not eligible for reward card even though I signed up as new customer in the month of nov and that’s why I signed up to bt 

has anyone else had this problem 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @vicb-75, sorry you've been told you're not eligible for the reward.

Can you confirm that you placed your order on the web?
Did you place it directly on bt.com or was it a referral link from another website? ie MSE or Broadband Choices.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @vicb-75, I didn't realise you had posted about this earlier so I've moved your post to you previous thread.

You've been in touch with the Mod team after @NeilO  offer of help and you are in our queue and one of the team will be in touch soon to help you with this.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @vicb-75, I've sent you a Private Message on Tuesday. Please would you check it and reply back to me.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @vicb-75, thanks for getting back to me on PM and glad we've been able to resolve this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings