cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Sent off hub last year, still getting emails about it!

I sent off my hub in December, just before Christmas. I’ve been receiving non stop emails and texts about sending my hub back or I’ll be charged. 
I spoke to someone in the online chat thing, they were no help, said they’d raise a complaint for me or an appeal on my behalf.
which obviously didn’t happen. 
so I received yet another email today, your £50 fine is late to be paid. Well I’ve refused to pay it but ended up paying it this morning to just get them off my back. 
Where on earth is the hub I sent back in December? Why am I now paying £50 for a hub that left my possession in December when I moved house and is no longer my responsibility. If it got lost it’s hardly my fault. 
so once it shows up, if it does… will I get my money back? Or is there a way they can refund me as I find it ridiculous I had to pay for something that I didn’t loose. 
If I’d have known this would have been so much hassle I’d have took better care of the slip the lady at the post office gave me with the proof of postage but this got lost whilst moving house. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sent off hub last year, still getting emails about it!

If you call BT 0330.1234.150 with your Proof of Sending or your Proof of Receipt they can update your account and refund your money without either of them it is difficult to prove you actually sent it back.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I don’t have proof of return as we lost it whilst moving house as we lost a lot of random documents and stuff

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

As I have said, it is difficult to prove you sent them back without the receipts but I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.