cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Two Accounts on MyBT

Go to solution

I recently took out a new BT Fibre Broadband deal and when I went to take out my 6 month Xbox ultimate game pass reward as a new customer, my default account number is an old one from a few years ago when I lived in a previous address. This means I can’t actually see the reward appear on the page. 
I am not sure how I can resolve this issue. I’ve read in earlier posts on the community page that it is possible to get rid of the older account. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Two Accounts on MyBT

Go to solution

Hi @CJ22, sorry you can't claim the game pass.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get on touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi CJ22, Neil has asked me to keep an eye on this for you as he is out of the office today. 

The team believe they have fixed your account now and you should be able to view your account online.
Please would you log in and test and let me know how you get on?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi John,

I tried the account today and it appears to be working now, thank you very much for your help and also to your colleague Neil who was so helpful and brilliant at communicating back and forth. Thanks again.

Best wishes,

Chris 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @CJ22 

Thanks for posting an update I've passed this on to Neil so he's aware it's resolved.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings