cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Unable to Link account to My-BT

Go to solution

Hi I’ve been with BT mobile many years and always been able to view my usage. It’s now asking me to link my account but doesn’t seem to recognise it…. Help from a moderator please 🤞🤞

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to Link account to My-BT

Go to solution

Hi @KateT1

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

I am sorry for the problems you're having viewing the usage for your mobile.  Give my colleagues a call in the helpdesk on 0330 1234 150 and one of the team should be able to get that sorted for you.

Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, I called as per your suggestion, 40 minutes on the phone, 3 departments, the promise of a call back the day after, no call and still no resolution.  I don;t have 40 minutes to call again......any other suggestions, I can't log into My-BT at all now?? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @KateT1, sorry you couldn't get this resolved when you called.

Have you tried to set up your BTID since speaking with customer services at Create BT ID. The fix that normally happens is for the BTID to be deleted and then the customer can set up again after 24hrs. Try that and if you're unable to get the account set up we'll be happy to help you further.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Perfect John, all now set up

and working again 👍

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @KateT1, thanks for the update and that's great news. Sorry they didn't fully explain what to do next when you called.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings