cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Unable to View My Bills

Go to solution

Using the BT website, I can view all my account details apart from this, trying to view my bills gives this angry-looking red message:

"If your Broadband service is provided by EE, you will need to manage it through My EE. You can do that here and make sure you use your EE login details"

Needless to say, I don't have any EE login details and my broadband is currently provided by BT.

No_Bill.png

Being someone who is familiar with programming, I'm used to statements such as

IF (condition is true)
    Do this
ELSE
    Do something else.

But there is no 'something else'?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to View My Bills

Go to solution

Hi @Pete31,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you can't view your bills online. If you send me your details, I'll get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions for contacting the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @PaddyB,

Thanks for the reply. I will respond to the private message later.

Today I just did a quick check using the Android app, everything seems ok there, I could see and download a pdf copy of my bill there. That makes it a bit less of an immediate problem.

Though when I looked on the BT website which is my usual and preferred method, the issue remains.

Thanks again for your response, I will follow up later since it is not so urgent.

Peter

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I had a busy few days and wasn't able to follow this up quickly. However today (9th May) I had a look at the BT website and it looks like the problem has gone away.

I guess it was a temporary glitch for one reason or another. At any rate it seems to be fixed - at least for now.

0 Ratings