cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Unable to raise complaint online at BT.com

Hi, I'm trying to raise a complaint at https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/complaints/make-complaint

When I click on the link to the online form it's fine up until the point where it asks you to log in with myBT email and password, but you get an error message immediately after entering your password and clicking log in. You also get an error message if you start the process while logged in.

I need to use the online form as I'm unable to call in my work hours. Grateful if I could have an email contact or if you could fix the link on the website. Thanks very much.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to raise complaint online at BT.com

Hi @JoJohn 

Our complaints code of practice (bt.com)

My complaint was so complex I had to just write it all down and wait for someone to reply, there is a good 3-5 day wait if you email but I found it a good way to convey exactly all of the issues I was facing. I found the email address in the code of practice. I couldnt face calling up, I'd already spent ages on the phone anyway to Customer Service and the situation was so drawn out that a phone call wouldnt have done it.

To clarify though, yes I did need to raise a complaint and the complaint resolved every issue I was facing, the team dealt with it very well. Once I had a response on email a reference was opened and I was assigned an agent who took care of the case, you can then have phone conversations via a certain number along with even text or remain on email. I think something like 4 different people took care of the complaint in the end and it took months to resolve but patience on both sides helped.

I am still with BT and very happy to be, so thank you complaints team.

This email address wasnt obtained any other way than just googling BT Complaints and locating the Code of Practice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT Full Fibre 900 (Big Sport UHD) - Nokia ONT - Ubiquity ER-X - EETV Box Pro (IP Mode)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

That's really helpful thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Awesome, please mark as solved if you can, might help other people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT Full Fibre 900 (Big Sport UHD) - Nokia ONT - Ubiquity ER-X - EETV Box Pro (IP Mode)
0 Ratings