cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Unable to view bills

Go to solution

I transfered to EE a couple of days ago when I got Full Fibre. Yesterday I logged into my BT account to have a look at my old bills but all I get is a red banner saying:

If your Broadband service is provided by EE, you will need to manage it through My EE. You can do that here and make sure you use your EE login details

No method of being able to dismiss it and view my old bills which I understand is a legal requirement (viewing the old bills not dismissing the message).

Today I got an email from BT saying my bill was ready with a link to view it. When I click it and log in I get either the exact same thing again or constant page with the 3 coloured corcles moving up and down (I've waited for over 5mins).

If I try and follow the link given for EE and log in it tells me that to view my historical bills I have to log into BT.

Now I'm a very patient chap normally but when I get a company trying to send me round an endless loop I get ever so slightly miffed and I'm afraid my patience goes right out the window. Any suggestions most gratefully recieved.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to view bills

Go to solution

@Tensmoor 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

I think this is an issue with the BT website at the moment, as I have seen this, and so have others who like myself, are only BT customers.

If you use the MyBT app on a smartphone, it all works just fine.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks @Keith_Beddoe  but I don't see why I should install an app on my phone just because BT/EE are messing things up. I'm an old fashioned git who strangely thinks that phones are for making phone calls...

I do appreciate the suggestion though so once again, thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Tensmoor, sorry you're having trouble accessing your bills online.

Has your move to EE completed?

If so do you have an new account number or is the EE account the same account number as you had with BT?
You can get in touch Broadband | BT Help via the 'Message now' link and one of our guides will be able to help you with this.
Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 and thanks for the reply.

Yes, my move to EE completed on 17th Apr and I have a new EE account with a different account number.

0 Ratings