cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Unlink XBox Gamepass so I can manage it myself

I had the Gamepass Ultimate with BT for a while as part of the broadband package, but cancelled it over a year ago.

I have also since switched my broadband and phone away from BT, but on my microsoft account it's still showing the Gamepass subscription being managed by BT.

How can I get this resolved. Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I posted this question earlier but under bills & packages and had no response.

So I'm reposting it here.

I had the Gamepass Ultimate with BT for a while as part of the broadband package, but cancelled it over a year ago.

I have also since switched my broadband and phone away from BT, but on my microsoft account it's still showing the Gamepass subscription being managed by BT.

How can I get this resolved. Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Re: Unlink XBox Gamepass so I can manage it myself

@pc99mk 

please stop posting the same thing over and over  this is on the correct board for yoru problem and posting on another board will not help  problem is you are no longer a BT customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Ok, sorry. I thought I had reposted undr a differnent topic so tried to remove that and repost again. But it seems to have gone to same place several times.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

So what can actually be done here. Do I need to speak to Microsoft?

It's just that others had said Microsoft directed them to BT so that's why I came here.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi @pc99mk and thanks for postang about the xbox game pass.

Sorry you're having problems unlinking the account. The customer service guys should be able to sort this out on 0330 1234 150 so can you give them a try and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Ok. thanks David M. Will call them and see how it goes.

0 Ratings