cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

What are installation time frames?

Hi everyone. 

I wanted to ask what are usual time frame for installation / upgrade. 

I had previously ADSL connection(s), on 23rd I received message from Openreach that I am ready to place order for fibre, I did that straight away. 

But now seems that Openreach just ignores request as BT keeps extending time frame for first initial assessment. Last Saturday received message :

-

Hello, BT here.

We're still working with Openreach to provide you with service for your order xxxxx

We'll be in touch within the next three working days to confirm your installation date once they've completed their external work.

Please visit btwifi.co.uk/help for information on staying connected through our BT Wi-Fi hotspots.

Thanks.

-

Today received: 

Hello, BT here.

Sorry for the delay. We're still working with Openreach to provide you with service for your order xxxxx

We'll be in touch within the next eight working days to confirm your installation date once they've completed their external work.

Please visit btwifi.co.uk/help for information on staying connected through our BT Wi-Fi hotspots.

Thanks.

-

So days just keeps increasing. Is that normal? 

Kind Regards

•  
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: What are installation time frames?

There can be hiccups when it comes to services just becoming available, it's usually only a few weeks to a couple of months.

Sorry - in-laws are in the same situation!

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
0 Ratings