cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

XBox Free 6 months ??

Go to solution

Hi all

I've just upgraded to 500mb full fibre broadband and 6 months free Xbox ultimate Game comes with it.  I got the email telling me what to do which seemed easy enough, then i got a further email telling me its activated and that i can use it!  WHERE IS IT?  Because it's certainly  not on my Xbox account! 😞  Help please anyone and please be kind, i'm 64 now and so please reply slowly.... and in terms i'll understand.

Regards

Paul in Skegness.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: XBox Free 6 months ??

Go to solution

Does this post help. On this forum 64 is not old

https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/Xbox-game-pass-12-month-code/m-p/2292643

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @PaulG0NDV,

Thank you for posting. 

The email you received should have said something like -

"To get started, log in to My BT, head for the Content Partner section, and click Add Now.

Once you've accepted our terms and conditions, you'll be taken to the Microsoft log in page. Make sure you log into the account you'd like to add your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to.

Were you able to add that through the Content Partner section and were you then directed to your Microsoft account login page?

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Yes done all of that but i log into my Xbox on my console and it's just not there under my subscriptions, it's putting up options to join at £10.99 a month etc..... but nothing else, if only BT had just sent me a serial number to put in it would have been so easier..... then again this is BT LoL 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Believe me it is when u suffer from Epileptic Seizures 😞  Thanks for the link i'll check that out too

Regards

Paul

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @PaulG0NDV,

Thank you for posting back. If you send me your details, I'll be able to check your BT account to see if I can figure out what has gone wrong.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy