cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Xbox Gamepass still "manage by BT" after cancelling

Hello.

I took up the 1 year Xbox Gamepass Ultimate as part of signing up for Full Fibre January 2023. The 12 months ran out in January this year and I got a notification of renewal. I opted to not renew got notification that my monthly subscription through BT ended in January.

However when i went to redeem a prepaid card for Gamepass Ultimate yesterday it said I couldn't as it was managed by another party. Upon checking my account with Microsoft it says my subscription is still managed by BT/EE, despite the T&C for the offer stating "You can cancel the Xbox Add-On at any time. The service will be removed at your next renewal date, which is on the monthly anniversary of the Xbox Add-On being added."

I can't see the Gamepass ultimate subscription anywhere in my BT account profile or list of services I use anymore so I assume this has or was supposed to be removed.

Can anyone at BT action to unlink my BT account from my Gamepass subscription? I couldn't see any option in the support pages for raising enquiries about Gamepass.

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xbox Gamepass still "manage by BT" after cancelling

Hi @PiNkEyE,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help get your Xbox Account reverted back to Microsoft.

I have sent you a private message with instructions for contacting the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings