cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox game pass link not working - please help!

Hi, newbie here having real trouble activating the 6 months free xbox subscription. I’m getting the message that the “system is down for maintenance” and have been for over a week now. Called the number given but it’s to report a line fault?? Spoke to customer services who said it will be sorted in 5 days by the offline team and the gentleman I spoke to put in a complaint on my byhalf. I’ve heard nothing since apart from a vague email telling me my complaint had been closed but still no access! I’m not happy that I took this package on with BT because of the offer of the free pass and neither is my son who is bitterly disappointed that it isn’t activated. It’s not easy explaining why when it isn’t obvious to an adult. It’s really poor customer service. 
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place but I’ve never posted on a forum before but came here to try and get it sorted for my boy. Please can somebody help?

thanks,

Kelly

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox game pass link not working - please help!

You'll need the mods here like @RobbieMac or @DavidM or @DanielS to help you with this.

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
Message 3 of 5

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

Message 4 of 5

Hi @Dizzy_Dizzy,

We can get this looked into for you.

I've sent you a private message where you can reply back to my team through.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks DanielS, just replied to your message. Much appreciated 

0 Ratings